Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Update
Location Hunt

[Pinned] Update

Hi Guys/Girls,I have decided to make this event into a monthly competition. This will allow me to raise the required money and make the prizes worth it.Here is how this will play,Once I post the location for you guys to look for, I will keep the p...
Small DarkGriever.2047 4y
DarkGriever.204711036Small DarkGriever.2047 4y
Location Hunt

Location Hunt No.4

Hello Everyone,Location Hunt Guild Event is open for 1 full week and will close on 03.12.2017 at 5PM GMT.Upon the end of the week, whoever took part will be entered into a lottery and the chosen will be the winner. you need to take a screenshot of...
DarkGriever.204762535Small DarkGriever.2047 4y
Location Hunt

Location Hunt No.3

Hi Guys,I am going to be posting a screenshot of a location that you will have to look for. In order to be considered a winner you need to be the first to post its name and a screenshot of your character standing in that location.If you have any q...
DarkGriever.204731284Small DarkGriever.2047 4y
Location Hunt

Location Hunt No.2

Hi Guys,I am going to be posting a screenshot of a location that you will have to look for. In order to be considered a winner you need to be the first to post its name and a screenshot of your character standing in that location.If you have any q...
DarkGriever.204731223Small DarkGriever.2047 4y
Location Hunt

Location Hunt No.1

Hi Guys,This is going to be our first event that we will be having every week and will be open until we have a winner. And as such, here are the details,I am going to be posting a screenshot of a location that you will have to look for. In order t...
Small DarkGriever.2047 5y
DarkGriever.204741435Small DarkGriever.2047 5y
Page 1